“Surprise! Chicago deep dish, Italian beef sambys - and tiramisu!”
Review of Pizza 9

Pizza 9
Ranked #254 of 604 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Reviewed June 22, 2017

We weren't really that hungry, but decided to pull in for a small pizza at this place. Once we saw the menu, though, we had to try the Italian beff sandwich - and it was excellent. Tasty pie and yay for tiramisu that has no alcohol in it!!

9  Thank Sandy B

Reviewed March 23, 2017

We were in town vacationing and stopped in Pizza 9 for dinner one night. The service was really good and we both enjoyed our pizza. The décor is nothing special, actually a bit on the plain side.

10  Thank amarinesmom226
Reviewed March 18, 2017

I went in at about 9pm and got a Chicago beef sandwich with cheese which was tasty, but small. It was served with chips.

Reviewed December 12, 2016

Since I was traveling with 2 small dogs it wasn't possible to eat inside of this restaurant but I ordered delivery to my hotel and received my Calzone hot and cut into pizza size slices,it was delicious! I ordered the pepperoni and cheese Calzone, the restaurant which is on Cerrillos seemed clean and there were plenty of cars in the parking lot (a sign that the food is good),with my order I also was given a paper plate and extra cheese to add to my calzone, great selection of food at a good price....

9  Thank TexasBailey
Reviewed October 17, 2016

After traveling for 13 hours, we arrived at our hotel in Santa Fe and asked the front desk about pizza delivery. They recommended 2 - one of which was Pizza 9. We were tired and cranky and hungry after a long day of travel. We checked the website and liked what Pizza 9 offered. After placing our order at Pizza 9, it was delivered to our door sooner than expected. They packed everything!!! And I mean everything! Salt, pepper, plates, napkins, salad dressing, utensils, cups, and the food was packaged in secure plastic containers. The food was delicious. We had left overs and saved some for the next day. Salads were fresh. Pizza was tasty and not too greasy. We want to thank you, Pizza 9, for your great service and great food.

10  Thank MommaJM618