“Calzones here rule!”
Review of Pizza 9

Pizza 9
Ranked #257 of 612 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Went there to pick up a Calzone and didn’t have high expectations. Well, was I wrong! The crust was excellent, one calzone will feed 2 or 3 and the cheese mixture was the real thing. Next time I will order a pizza. Well done, guys.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Qbangrl

Reviewed July 2, 2018

We must say we are absolutely biased by the abundance of pizza parlors in NYC. So write us off jaded, it's okay. But the pizza here for take out was just all right, reminding us of Dominos. The ingredients were probably bulk frozen items--a few scattered small round nuggets of sausage representing Sausage, a kind of sprinkling of cheese representing Mozzarella. You get the idea. A few days later when we were driving through Espanola and saw yet another Pizza 9, it dawned on us this was a chain, which explained a lot. Oh well.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

The pizza crust was nice. The Italian salad could have been better for sure. We might order the pizza again if we needed delivery but we would not order the salad again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I swear this is the best pizza I've had since I left Chicago 30 years ago. Delivery about an hour but worth the wait. Got thin crust deluxe now want to try their deep dish. Glad we don't have any in Virginia or I'd weigh 500 pounds

Date of visit: October 2017
8  Thank ssjwis
Reviewed September 25, 2017

We needed a break from all of the Mexican food we were eating and we stopped into Pizza 9. The restaurant isn't much to look at, but the pizza more than makes up for it. We had a thin Chicken BBQ and a thin all meat pizza. The pizza had good flavor and there was a good ratio between the sauce, the crust, the cheese and the other toppings. Drinks were self service. I would go back.

Date of visit: September 2017