“Good spot”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Located in an historic 300 year old adobe building in Santa Fe's oldest neighborhood. The Pink Adobe has been a Santa Fe tradition since 1944. Founded by Rosalea Murphy, the Pink is a unique blend of culinary delights, Santa Fe style and a true City Different experience. Today, Rosalea's family continues this tradition by offering menu favorites from the past 60 years served with our warm Santa Fe hospitality.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Clearly an older place but it delivered on the goods. Service was outstanding not only for us but clearly all the tables around us. The guacamole/salsa/queso app was fresh and tasty. They have lamb chops for kids. I got the world famous steak which was cooked rare to order. A solid choice and unique because of its toppings, primarily. The local gin they serve was great on the rocks. No need for the tonic.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Id always wanted to go here so was a bit disappointed with the reality. Food was decent, wait staff was a but rough around the edges and we felt hurried.

Date of visit: March 2018
7  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Fifteen of us traveled to Santa Fe the first of March. Our first evening there, we had reservations at The Pink Adobe. This is one of our favorite places to eat in Santa Fe. The service was excellent and the food delicious. We had a small room with a Kiva fireplace and were allowed to catch up and laugh without disturbing those around us. It was lovely to renew the flavor of Santa Fe with our friends. Try the tomato, goat cheese, and pesto salad! Oh, my!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

My previous review of my old favorite my terrible, was a truly awful experience. Stopped in with my daughter and it was a complete joy, good food, wine and better service. Wanted to show her one of my favorite spots and was not disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Luscious dinner in old adobe house. Tables are close together... service was impeccable. I had Lucifer’s clams as an appetizer... very, very spicy for a non New Mexican. The steak was delicious as was the chocolate dessert. My husband found the sauce on his seafood enchilada so spicy he couldn’t eat it... and we both would say we like spicy food.
There’s no easy parking at the restaurant... walk if you are staying downtown Santa Fe or take an Uber.

Beautiful artwork and a cozy atmosphere contributed to a special evening!

Date of visit: February 2018