“Worst manager EVER!!!”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #448 of 603 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were just getting out of work wanted something quick and easy, we ordered a large pizza with pepperoni. Got home it was a medium. I called back and "Guadelupe" said I would have to take it back, because he cant take my word for it!!! I asked his position and he said he was the manager for both stores in santa fe (which I know he is lying, because there is a really bubbly lady that is great at the store on cerrillos). I drove back over there and he said we ate some of it so he couldnt do anything. His exact words were "I made it and cut it myself I should know". I will never buy from him ever again!!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We never even ate their pizza since after 35 min of waiting, changing the order twice we still did not get what we ordered. First we ordered Chicken Supreme. Shortly after we were told they are out of chicken. That was at 6 PM. So we ordered Supreme Supreme. After waiting for 30 min and witnessing a place in chaos with wrong orders, missing items we were presented with our pizza. Unfortunately it had no peppers as they were out of them, too. After taking one look at this disaster we asked for our money back and went to Olive Garden instead. They actually offered to give us the pizza for free but we wanted no part of it. I wish I could give them zero stars as one star is one too many.

1  Thank KHL12