Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing experience

My friend and I decided to end our week of hiking and horseback riding by booking a spa package at... read more

Reviewed today
dcdeportesfan
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile
Didn’t want to leave

Oh my gosh. Our introduction at check in paved the way for the most amazing 2 day spa experience... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from US$22.99
from US$110.00
from US$129.00
1,518 results
All reviews hot tub private tub salt glow meditation room foot soak japanese spa herbal wrap foot bath japanese style spa treatments women's tub locker room bathing suits cucumber water communal pool shiatsu massage koi pond
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I loved it there. Wonderful atmosphere, great service. The trees, the foot soak while you wait. Infused waters. Very pleasant.

Duke K, Owner at ten thousand waves, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Thanks for your review! While we don't actually do nails, we do have a fantastic Japanese-stye foot massage. Everyone loves to have their feet worked on!

Reviewed January 20, 2018

I booked a Spa Lunch Package and it was the best idea- 45 mins in a private tub, an 80 massage, then a $30 voucher to the restaurant. When I checked in I was shown to the foot soaks and relaxation room outside, in a beautiful courtyard, while they prepared my private tub, the Waterfall. The hot tub in Waterfall is the size of a pool! 45 minutes with the hot tub, plunge pool and a big sauna. Great way to start the morning!

I opted for the Noes to Toes treatment and it was AMAZING. Best massage I've ever gotten. I ended up in this state of blissful meditation that I've never felt before. Bridgette is one awesome masseuse!

The lunch was delicious- Definitely go for the Sake Flight, the Brussel sprouts, and the beef buns. Such amazing flavors!

Duke K, Owner at ten thousand waves, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed yourselves!

Reviewed January 19, 2018

This oasis is a quiet place to collect your thoughts and rejoice in life. It is a perfect place to spend the day or an hour or two.

Duke K, Owner at ten thousand waves, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed January 17, 2018

We spent an afternoon here being pampered and relaxing and it was, hands down, the best spa I've ever been to. The baths are gorgeous and clean, the setting is spectacular, every detail is precisely thought out. You can literally just show up and everything you need is provided for you. The locker rooms are modern and stocked with towels, body wash, sandals, shampoo, conditioner, free lockers, hair dryers, and you can even rent swimsuits if you need them. The therapists are remarkably skilled. We had dinner at Izanami and were blown away. Then we sat under the stars and soaked some more. The koi ponds and waterfalls were beautiful. Everything about this place is relaxing and nurturing. My soul is happier for this experience!

There are a lot of great spas in the world, but we're flattered by your comments!

Reviewed January 17, 2018

My wife and I spent four nights in a room called Suigetzu, had a least one (sometimes three) treatments each day we were there and visited the beautiful town of Santa Fe for delicious meals. This is an expensive experience for the ordinary every day mortal who doesn't live close to the spa. We had just spent three months nursing my mother in law through hospice at home and were so tired and sad. It was the right place to come and we put out the bucks.

Our overall experience was really wonderful. The staff at the front desk was great at answering questions and directing us to the kind of experience for which we were looking. We live in NE and so I initially booked a bunch of stuff over the phone without knowing what I was doing. Mariann was so kind and helpful.

The room itself was really quite reasonable in terms of Santa Fe hotel prices. I know we were there in early December and not the high season but it would have been no less anywhere else.

My first two treatments were absolutely my favorite, on the first night I had a shiatsu massage with Sundown. It was absolutely transformative. I tried to get another appointment with her but she was booked for the rest of my visit. I am not sure how to describe the ways in which I felt free-er after that massage, body and spirit. The next day I had Holly for head to toes with an extra half hour of back and neck massage. She worked with deep tissue massage and also revived my tired body and heart. I am so grateful that I landed with them for my first treatments.

Salt glow is also just a fabulous experience. My wife had hot stones with Wanda and absolutely loved it.

If you are new to this type of stuff and a little uncomfortable I suggest their choreographed treatments. All are well done, but for me didn't have the depth I look for.

1  Thank Manette J

We're so glad that we were able to offer you some respite from a challenging time in your lives. Your words mean a lot to us