Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Spectacular

I’ve never been to Japan, but I’m still pretty sure that this is the most authentic Japanese spa... read more

Reviewed yesterday
58abigailj
Chicago, Illinois
via mobile
Serene

I love the serenity that you immediately feel as soon as you step on the property. Welcoming staff... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Wendy L

Recommended experiences in and around Santa Fe
from US$140.00
from US$43.00
from US$37.00
from US$80.00
1,555 results
All reviews hot tub private tub salt glow meditation room therapeutic massage japanese spa foot soak herbal wrap japanese style spa treatments women's tub foot bath locker room bathing suits communal pool koi pond granola
Reviewed February 7, 2018

We went for massages and experienced the whole place. We got in the tubs and was able to soak before getting massage which really relaxes you. I would come here again if I visit again. Great place in the mountain.

Date of experience: November 2017
Tony A, General Manager at ten thousand waves, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Thanks for the great review. If there is something we could do to earn another star, please let us know.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

No trip to Santa Fe is complete without a visit to a ten thousand waves.

The Buddha treatment is my favorite - a soak, sauna, he bal wrap, massage & salt glow in the hands of experienced, caring professionals who are interested in your well being.

Call ahead to book. The tranquil setting & excellent services will leave you feeling renewed.

Date of experience: January 2018
Duke K, Owner at ten thousand waves, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2018

Thanks for your nice words!

Reviewed January 24, 2018

We moved here 4.5 years ago and I had never visited this spa despite going to plenty of hot springs in the state. The grounds are very peaceful and you can just feel your body relax as you walk up to the spa or your room. The staff were all welcoming and helpful. We stayed in High Moon, which was just lovely. Very clean, full kitchen, king size bed and futon in living area. A south-facing patio which would be wonderful in the warmer weather. We could soak in a variety of tubs at any time of the day. There is a foot soaking tub and a relaxation room as well for meditation or reading. Our massages were just amazing. I'll be back!

Thanks! see you soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I loved it there. Wonderful atmosphere, great service. The trees, the foot soak while you wait. Infused waters. Very pleasant.

Date of experience: February 2017
Duke K, Owner at ten thousand waves, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Thanks for your review! While we don't actually do nails, we do have a fantastic Japanese-stye foot massage. Everyone loves to have their feet worked on!

Reviewed January 20, 2018

I booked a Spa Lunch Package and it was the best idea- 45 mins in a private tub, an 80 massage, then a $30 voucher to the restaurant. When I checked in I was shown to the foot soaks and relaxation room outside, in a beautiful courtyard, while they prepared my private tub, the Waterfall. The hot tub in Waterfall is the size of a pool! 45 minutes with the hot tub, plunge pool and a big sauna. Great way to start the morning!

I opted for the Noes to Toes treatment and it was AMAZING. Best massage I've ever gotten. I ended up in this state of blissful meditation that I've never felt before. Bridgette is one awesome masseuse!

The lunch was delicious- Definitely go for the Sake Flight, the Brussel sprouts, and the beef buns. Such amazing flavors!

Date of experience: January 2018
Duke K, Owner at ten thousand waves, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed yourselves!