Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Perfect bliss after 5 days in a tent without shower

With absolutely no expectation other than the hope of having a hot shower after 5 days camping in... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ntalabany
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Tranquility’s

Driving to Ten Thousand was fabulous in itself. Walking up to the waves reminded me of being back... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from US$140.00
from US$33.00
from US$110.00
1,539 results
All reviews hot tub private tub salt glow meditation room japanese spa foot soak herbal wrap japanese style spa treatments foot bath women's tub bathing suits locker room communal pool cucumber water shiatsu massage koi pond
Reviewed February 15, 2018

The communal pool has been upgraded since the last time I was here,overall it's a great upgrade. This area is setup perfectly to be able to soak, cold plunge and then get Into the sauna. A perfect trio for soothing sore muscles!

1  Thank RJ T
Tony A, General Manager at ten thousand waves, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

I'm glad you enjoyed our improvements! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 14, 2018

I'm looking for a place to have a yoga retreat and think this would be ideal but for the fact that children could be running around. Kids are great but just not a good mix with a spa weekend.

3  Thank dynamo2010
Tony A, General Manager at ten thousand waves, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Thanks for your feedback Dynamo - Not sure if it's based on your experience or a review that mentioned Children? While we want to be as inclusive as possible and allow children in the Grand Bath, there are many private baths available if you want to avoid children.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Love the grounds, love the outdoor atmosphere, love the professional staff. Everyone should experience 10,000 Waves at least once in their lifetime.

Husband and I came to celebrate our anniversary. Reception area was packed when we arrived early Sunday morning, however, receptionists were fast, thorough and very friendly. We had no doubt where to go, how to enjoy - staff was thorough and approachable.

We both selected the Far Far East spa package. First we together enjoyed the Oruro hot tub:a extremely large private hot tub with private sauna, shower and changing area. This hot tub suite doesn’t have much of a view, not repeat-worthy, but clean and enjoyable. We could not believe how fast the time flew while we were in this suite.

The Shiatsu massage is a great choice if you prefer to be dressed while being massaged. My therapist worked wonders on me, while my husband fell asleep during his treatment. My husband loved his Yasuragi head and neck massage, and we both loved the Ashianma foot massage.

There is limited space in the ladies shower / changing area. I recommend not spending much time here, quick change and shower. I do not recommend bringing kiddos. Not good for kids or fellow patrons. While we were here, about five kids under ten years were in the communal hot tub and dressing area. Kids played in hot tub as if in a rowdy hotel pool and were inappropriate in dressing room. Just kids, not their fault.

1  Thank GottaRun

Thank you GottaRun for your great review! We hope you return soon!

Reviewed February 7, 2018

We spent an afternoon and evening at Ten Thousand Waves and it was worth every penny. Got facials, soaked our feet in the foot bath, sat in the meditation room, sat in the sauna, drank lovely tea, got 50 minute massages, and then topped it off with a private tub soak. Had a wonderful sandwich to keep us going. Talk about being treated like royalty. I recommend this for anyone who wants the best of the best.

Date of experience: January 2018
Tony A, General Manager at ten thousand waves, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Thank you Lad!

Reviewed February 7, 2018

We went for massages and experienced the whole place. We got in the tubs and was able to soak before getting massage which really relaxes you. I would come here again if I visit again. Great place in the mountain.

Date of experience: November 2017

Thanks for the great review. If there is something we could do to earn another star, please let us know.