“Delicious food - friendly staff”
Review of Pantry Restaurant

Pantry Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 610 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: The Pantry Restaurant has been a Santa Fe landmark since 1948. We offer a unique take on a diner, where the cuisine of Northern New Mexico meets traditional American food. We have been serving quality fresh from scratch comfort food for over sixty years. You will be pleased with our fast and friendly service while enjoying the best chile in Santa Fe. As a family owned business we pride ourselves on serving the freshest and most quality ingredients to all of our guests and we promise to treat you like part of the family.
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Small local gem with great food! Our hotelier recommended it for lunch after Meow Wolf and she was spot on! We were there for lunch and the food was fresh and delicious. Great menu for all meals. Service was excellent. We will definitely return!

4  Thank hillctrygal
Michael S, Owner at Pantry Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

We're happy you found everything so fresh and tasty on your afternoon out with us. Thank you for visiting! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in town.

Michael Singley, Owner

Write a ReviewReviews (1,955)

Reviewed September 2, 2018

My second visit to the Pantry was just as good as the first two years prior. Went for breakfast and everything was wonderful. My husband had the Huevos Consuelo which was to die for. I'll order the same next visit. The place was busy and filled with locals - always a good sign. Wait staff was very friendly and helpful. Less than $20 for two for breakfast - can't beat that. Will return.

2  Thank NotUrTypicalChick

We were glad to have you back! Thanks for coming out to see us again. We can't wait to make those huevos consuelos for you when you return.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was awesome! We came in right before closing time, and as we walked in, we were welcomed in as if they just opened, treated us great, very courteous, never rushed us, and the Food was just down right Awesome!!! As we apologized a few times for coming in so late after traveling, they all said no worries your always welcome no matter the time! Everyone was great! Definitely will eat here again when we pass through !!! ❤️

5  Thank 11patriot
Michael S, Owner at Pantry Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

It's fantastic that you had the time to come see this evening. We're delighted you enjoyed everything! Thank you for visiting -- we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in town.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Small, local restaurant, been here 70 years. Had the corned beef, which is fresh, with potatoes and then eggs on top. So good!

5  Thank bnkgarcia

We're glad that corned beef hit the spot. Thanks for stopping by! We hope you make it back our way soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I eat at The Pantry when I come to Santa Fe, would never miss it. I have never had their meatloaf before this. Believe me when I say it was the best I have ever tasted. Way too much for me to eat, but I did my best. Breakfast is served all day and it is wonderful. They have the tastiest potatoes--no ordinary breakfast. Even though I don't take pictures of my food, I did take a picture of my breakfast. They have very special desserts also: tres leches cake, cheesecake with fresh fruit, key lime pie, and more. Great food & great service. It is a busy place so sometimes you have to wait a bit but they have benches outside and will call you. When it is not quite so busy it's fun to visit with other diners & share tips for enjoying the Santa Fe area. The servers at The Pantry are exceptional. They handle a very heavy work load with ease and genuine friendliness.

7  Thank Doris Y
Michael S, Owner at Pantry Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

We're delighted that you can't miss a meal here anytime you're in town, Doris. It's fantastic that you loved the meatloaf this time! Thank you so much for your continued support. We can't wait until next time.