“You just can't go wrong with the pantry”
Review of Pantry Restaurant

Pantry Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 609 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Description: The Pantry Restaurant has been a Santa Fe landmark since 1948. We offer a unique take on a diner, where the cuisine of Northern New Mexico meets traditional American food. We have been serving quality fresh from scratch comfort food for over sixty years. You will be pleased with our fast and friendly service while enjoying the best chile in Santa Fe. As a family owned business we pride ourselves on serving the freshest and most quality ingredients to all of our guests and we promise to treat you like part of the family.
Reviewed September 3, 2018

When I travel I love a restaurant that I know I can count on to get a great meal when I need it. I can always count on the Pantry. The food, service & price are unbeatable. I go here every morning for breakfast when in Santa Fe. One thing I will add, when I go to a restaurant hungry & there is a large crowd ahead of me I usually leave. Don't do this at the Pantry. It seems the customers come here for a really good meal not to hang out & the wait is never that long, even when crowded. Seldom can you get a restaurant everyone in your group loves, the pantry is one. You just can't beat the Pantry for any meal

7  Thank searcher22
Michael S, Owner at Pantry Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

It's fantastic that you can always count on us for a quality meal while on the road. Thank you for your support! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're passing through.

Michael Singley, Owner

Write a ReviewReviews (1,953)

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We came here for my birthday breakfast, and it was the best way to start the day! I had the stuffed French toast and the cold brew, both of which were phenomenal. The staff here is super friendly!

5  Thank ubiquitousmixie

We're thrilled our stuffed French toast and cold brew were the perfect way to get your birthday celebration started. Thanks for coming out to see us on your special day! We can't wait until next time.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Small local gem with great food! Our hotelier recommended it for lunch after Meow Wolf and she was spot on! We were there for lunch and the food was fresh and delicious. Great menu for all meals. Service was excellent. We will definitely return!

4  Thank hillctrygal

We're happy you found everything so fresh and tasty on your afternoon out with us. Thank you for visiting! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in town.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

My second visit to the Pantry was just as good as the first two years prior. Went for breakfast and everything was wonderful. My husband had the Huevos Consuelo which was to die for. I'll order the same next visit. The place was busy and filled with locals - always a good sign. Wait staff was very friendly and helpful. Less than $20 for two for breakfast - can't beat that. Will return.

2  Thank NotUrTypicalChick

We were glad to have you back! Thanks for coming out to see us again. We can't wait to make those huevos consuelos for you when you return.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was awesome! We came in right before closing time, and as we walked in, we were welcomed in as if they just opened, treated us great, very courteous, never rushed us, and the Food was just down right Awesome!!! As we apologized a few times for coming in so late after traveling, they all said no worries your always welcome no matter the time! Everyone was great! Definitely will eat here again when we pass through !!! ❤️

5  Thank 11patriot
Michael S, Owner at Pantry Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

It's fantastic that you had the time to come see this evening. We're delighted you enjoyed everything! Thank you for visiting -- we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in town.