“Same Very Good Food as it' downtown cousin”

New York Deli Southside
Ranked #224 of 614 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 31, 2018

We have always enjoyed the downtown location, and decided to try this one on a day out for shopping. It's a lot smaller than the downtown location, and is looking a little shopworn, but the menu and food are just as good as the other location. I think that they have one of the best traditional club sandwiches in town, and the classic Ruben was pretty good too, although I prefer the meat sliced thinner, but still a very good sandwich. I am also a big fan of their match stick fries. Not to be missed.

Date of visit: March 2018
5  Thank Wohlerguy

Reviewed February 28, 2018

If you've had your fill of fabulous Santa Fe New Mexican style dinning (and I don't know why you would) you can go for something you recognize that will look and taste like food you can find anywhere in the US. My friend really enjoyed her hamburger, and all of the offerings are said to be pretty good. Be aware that they close at 3:00, though.

Date of visit: February 2018
6  Thank 818purat
Reviewed February 14, 2018

We really enjoyed our breakfast here. The portions are good-sized and the food is well prepared. It's a pleasant change of pace from the southwestern-style (and chili-laden) restaurants elsewhere in town.

Date of visit: February 2018
8  Thank Rosemary W
Reviewed January 4, 2018

We had lunch several times at this place and were never disappointed. When in Santa Fe, it offers a chance to take a break from the spicy New Mexican food, which is excellent but not for every day. The menu includes a variety of choices, mostly standard deli and breakfast items but with some variations. To be tried: the Reuben and the burgers. Overall, not fancy but very good

Date of visit: December 2017
6  Thank Giorgio M
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I had a pinon pancake, that was so good! We did breakfast there and all of us enjoyed the food and service. I was told about the Deli, it is a little hard to find, it is in a strip mall, but well worth the visit.

Date of visit: November 2017