Spent two nights in a king room with real log fireplace. Loved it. Appreciated all the characterful touches throughout the hotel. Pool heated to 90 degrees looked inviting but we didn't have time. Good enough breakfast. Sherry and tea and biscuits at 4pm nice touch. Couldn't be more convenient for the Town centre and Plaza - couple of minutes walk. Only downside was poor WiFi connection in bedroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, JackRabbit Systems, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico