All reviews staab house starwood property patio restaurant tequila tasting steam room main building beautiful resort valet service mile radius canyon road upgraded to a suite wood burning two blocks housekeeping staff new mexico free shuttle an easy walk
Reviewed June 4, 2017

My friends and I stayed at La Posada for my birthday weekend celebration. We were so pleased with the room - it was exceptionally large and very comfortable, with lovely windows and roses/flowers in every view. The staff are exceptional!! So responsive and pleasant at every turn or even minor request. They took the time to get to know us and treated us like family. The spa is lovely, with wonderful services, the steam room, and full access to the outdoor heated saltwater pool and hot tub made a near perfect full day experience for us. Dining al fresco on their patio with flowers, water feature, fire places, and beautiful sculpture was a treat. We also took full advantage of their complimentary shuttle and thought the drivers were very pleasant and helpful. I think I can speak for my friends when I say all of us would absolutely, and without reservation, recommend La Posada to anyone heading to Santa Fe.

Room Tip: every room is different, we enjoyed a view of the pool and pathways around the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Martha G
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for two nights for a work trip. The quiet, boutique-style hotel is located very near the shops and restaurants in the downtown area but far enough away that is is extremely peaceful at night. The bar and restaurant on site is very good and service in those areas -- as well as front desk, valet, and housekeeping -- is excellent. The rooms could be modernized or shown a little TLC, but mine was spotless and roomy. I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Valet parking is required. If not in a hurry or if you leave the hotel infrequently, may not be an issue. Can be very slow to have your car available or if you need anything out of it. Overall the hotel is adequate.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
LaPo_General_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at La Posada de Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Dear drsmith1945,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very disappointed to see that our valet parking service did not meet your rightfully high expectations. Your valuable feedback has been shared with both management and valet parking staff. The resort also offers a complimentary shuttle service within a two mile radius and we hope you had an opportunity to utilize that additional transportation option as well. All of us wish you a safe and pleasant journey and look forward to your next visit.

Joe Kelley
La Posada de Santa Fe

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

This is one of my absolute favorite spa's in Santa Fe. The relaxing surroundings, the steam room, pool, massages and can't miss out a one of the best mani/pedi you'll ever have. The staff is top notch!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank DoriLei
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in La Posada earlier this week.
We booked this hotel based on Ratings and reviews.
When we got there, the hotel had many available rooms like the one we had booked. But they put us in a hole!!!
This room had the smallest window with wiew to a fence! So dark and ugly!! So we called the front desk saying that we had NOT booked that room and we wanted to be given the kind of room we had booked and already paid for!
It took them 40 minutes to send the bell man and when he got there, he, himself told us that NOBODY liked this room!! That it was always the same complaint.
The next room that we got was better but the air conditioning was loud and the pillows on the bed were not comfortable at all. It needs a lot of upgrade!!
The location is great though!! But won't stay there again.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Florencia S
LaPo_General_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at La Posada de Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Dear Florencia S,

Thank you for staying at our resort and for taking the time to write a review. While it was a pleasure to read that you were impressed with our location, we were disappointed to learn that some guest room features did not meet your rightfully high expectations. Please be assured that your valuable feedback has been shared with applicable management and staff and that the air conditioning unit will be inspected and repaired as needed. All of us wish you safe and pleasant travels and hope you will have an opportunity to visit once again.

Joe Kelley