“Loved this cozy condo and it's wonderful location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Master Bedroom
Washer and Dryer
Bathroom
Bath / Shower Combo
TV, Wifi and Netflix
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cara C
Austin, Texas
“Loved this cozy condo and it's wonderful location!”
Reviewed March 5, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

I rented this condo with two of my sisters and mom for a girls weekend. It was perfect for our weekend getaway!

The location is great! We only had one car so it was great the condo was so close to downtown & other shops that I could walk. One day we were downtown and everyone was ready to call it a day before me; it was great that I could tell the girls to head back without me and walk back when I was done.

The condo isn't giant but the space is very well utilized. There is only one shower but the bathrooms are connected (I think it's called a Jack & Jill bathroom setup). The 4 of us girls were able to share the two bathrooms well and never had to fight for makeup/prep space. We also have family locally and we had 3 of them over for movie night while we were there; it was cozy but all 7 of us watched a movie together comfortably.

Other Highlights:
- The condo had everything we needed (even a blow dryer which was great because I forgot mine)
- Washer/Dryer in the condo made laundry a snap
- The beds and bedding were SUPER comfortable
- Furnishings were cute and southwest without being over the top
- Patio was a great place to hang out; we had some awesome weather while we were there and got to sit on the porch to watch the sunset

I'm planning a double date couples getaway for Spring and we'll be booking this condo again for that. My sister-in-law is also planning a trip in summer and she mentioned that she and my brother are planning to rent it for them and the kids!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing