All reviews outlet mall hot tub and sauna fire pit rooms are small free breakfast flat screen tv breakfast room easy access parking lot minute drive room was clean and comfortable oatmeal a great place to stay convenient location road trip plaza area free parking
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

A total hidden gem. Great rooms, decor, food, and hospitality. No resort fees. Really quiet too.

And a total value. What you get is so much more than you pay. I was really, really impressed.

Would definitely return.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank TJ J
Victoria B, General Manager at SureStay Collection by Best Western Inn at Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel. It really means so much to the staff and I.

We look forward to your return soon!

Warmest regards,

Inn at Santa Fe

Reviewed January 15, 2017

This motel is not "flagged" with one of the major chains, and instead is independent. It is well managed, clean, and the price per night is very reasonable. The included breakfast is very good, and the staff is courteous and friendly. It is located a short distance from I-25.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Craig A V

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay.

We are proud of our independent status and reviews like yours really help us compete with the larger chains.

We hope you will find yourself in Santa Fe soon and stay with us again.

Inn at Santa Fe

Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

I make a yearly cross country trip and I Santa Fe is one of my stops. I look forward to staying at Inn At Santa Fe because it's such a great hotel. The rooms are impeccably clean and well appointed. The beds are super comfortable and the bedding is soft and cozy. Everything looks new and updated, like you're the first person to use the room! The front desk is always really helpful and friendly. I always enjoy the full, complimentary breakfast in the morning before I leave. It's delicious! SO many options: waffles, eggs, bagels, potatoes, toast, sausages, beans, tortillas, oatmeal, cereal, juice, coffee, tea and more! I love this hotel and I'm sure you will, too. Thanks and see you again next year, Inn At Santa Fe!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
6  Thank Jessica V
Victoria B, General Manager at SureStay Collection by Best Western Inn at Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

Such a nice review! We really appreciate all of your compliments. We try very hard to offer our guests an exceptional experience and am so happy you are a returning customer.

We look forward to next year!

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 5, 2017

Conveniently located off I-25, but our room was very quiet. The room was a bit smaller than the average hotel room, but it was very comfortable and well appointed. The hot/cold breakfast was very good and they provided china and real utensils, not the typical flimsy plastic junk. We were very impressed with the staff's helpfulness and professionalism.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Gymshoefly

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I will be sure and let the staff know how impressed you were with them. Always nice to hear!

Please come visit us again soon. As Santa Fe is such a special place and yes our Inn is a unique gem.

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

So this property is in a great location, has great employees and very comfortable rooms. For some reason it was not very busy the night we stayed there. However,I would definitely stay there again. The parking was ample for even long big rigs. Quick on and off the freeway.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank mrmjhw

Dear Guest,

Glad you found the parking for your big rig to be accommodating. I was happy to hear you had such a positive experience at our inn and got a good nights rest in your comfortable room.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you pass through town.

Warm regards,