Stayed 3 nights at this wonderful property right on the Plaza in Santa Fe. We had a deluxe room which was large with a nice sitting area and bathroom. Although the hotel is historic it has all of the comforts one would expect at a 5 star hotel. The restaurants are also wonderful so be sure to make a reservation if you want to have dinner in the main dining room. The Terrace Cafe has a great southwest buffet for lunch and good entertainment in the evening. The staff provides wonderful service including Brenda at the front desk. Can't wait to return! The only downside was the wifi connection in the rooms can be sporadic because of the thick adobe walls. Be sure to have a drink at the bar on the roof and watch the sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic La Fonda on the Plaza has been described as "the essence of the city's exuberant soul." Each guest room and suite is unique, with hand-carved and hand-painted furnishings, fitted with luxurious pillow-top Sealy Posturepedic Comfort System Dynasty beds and Anichini linens. Amenities include no resort fee, Wi-Fi, fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, spa services. Upgrades such as spacious sitting areas, cozy fireplaces, separate living and sleeping areas, and balconies are available throughout the hotel. The Terrace private concierge level offers 15 exclusive, luxury-level rooms and suites built around a rooftop terrace with stunning views of Santa Fe. La Plazuela restaurant is famous for it's award-winning cuisine and 400 hand-painted windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Fonda on the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda On The Plaza Santa Fe, New Mexico