This is the original Santa Fe resort. Right on the Plaza, you can walk out to tons of shops, restaurants and art galleries. The original part of the hotel was built in the 1920's and has smaller rooms, but they are well-appointed. The Terrace rooms are newer (1980's), and are on a concierge floor. What really sets this place apart is the service. They GET customer service here, unlike many other Santa Fe hotels where you get attitude above all else. Everyone from the front desk to the dining room and housekeeping staff went out of their way to be sure we were happy. The bell tower bar is the best place in Santa Fe to watch the sun set.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic La Fonda on the Plaza has been described as "the essence of the city's exuberant soul." Each guest room and suite is unique, with hand-carved and hand-painted furnishings, fitted with luxurious pillow-top Sealy Posturepedic Comfort System Dynasty beds and Anichini linens. Amenities include no resort fee, Wi-Fi, fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, spa services. Upgrades such as spacious sitting areas, cozy fireplaces, separate living and sleeping areas, and balconies are available throughout the hotel. The Terrace private concierge level offers 15 exclusive, luxury-level rooms and suites built around a rooftop terrace with stunning views of Santa Fe. La Plazuela restaurant is famous for it's award-winning cuisine and 400 hand-painted windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your La Fonda on the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda On The Plaza Santa Fe, New Mexico