“Classic Asian food”

Add it.
Nori Japanese Grill
Ranked #148 of 223 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Reviewed 15 December 2015

One of the favorite places for lunch, cheap but tasty eats. It is usually very crowded and finding a table is a challenge. They should move to a larger and brighter location, you feel somehow claustrophobic there.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

Nori is a local gem - wide menu (and they can customize to your tastes), reasonable prices, excellent - quick service and a very pleasant dining area. Hubby loves the Sashimi and Miso bowls, I enjoy the rolls and yummy salads. My only complaint would be that I wish they were open later and on Sunday - but we go at least once a week.

1  Thank OH2CA
Reviewed 17 November 2014 via mobile

Want Japanese food, look no further then Nori's. the soups and bento boxes are excellent. Sushi is very good. Chicken bowl is my favorite. Everything is always fresh and the service is good. Price is very reasonable. Overall food is excellent.

3  Thank Funincalif
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We really like their salmon and tempura. I usually like to order one of their bento boxes. Includes Calif. roll, salad, rice, miso soup, tempura and choice of short ribs, chicken or beef teriyaki, short ribs or salmon teriyaki. They have lots of sushi rolls to choose from. Also offer many soup and noodle dishes, along with teriyaki bowls.

2  Thank Gary W
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I have had consistently great experiences every single time that I have dined at Nori!

The food is always fresh and he presentation is delightful.

I love that the owner always remembers details about my family and is so happy whenever we visit.
Great food...Very reasonable prices and a simple warm environment make this a regular part of my dining out rewards!