All reviews front desk living room watch tv walking distance king bed parking lot freeway close one night stay comfortable stay excellent customer service the staff was friendly and helpful upon check fitness center very nice hotel excellent stay complimentary breakfast newbury park
Reviewed November 9, 2017

This Courtyard is a good hotel. All the staff are welcoming, polite and friendly; for example, on checking in, they immediately offered to print out directions for me to the office I would be attending in the morning. Great service. The room was comfortable, the bed was great and the wifi worked really well. The bathroom was of a good standard, clean and well supplied. I could have used more than one pouch of coffee for the mornings, though. The bar area was OK but with other amenities so close by it was not really lively so I went outside instead. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Thousand Oaks

Room Tip: Not at the front as it's close to the freeway. Back or sides.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Nancy H, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are always happy to hear that our team is welcoming and friendly! Thank you for straying and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

As a Marriott rewards member I try to stay in Marriott hotels if they're available and within budget. They are great for families and business travelers as they offer an array of room sizes. I was pleasantly surprised to find this reasonably priced hotel with spacious rooms which included 2 king beds plus a sofa bed. The check-in was very quick and friendly which was nice after a long day of exploring. Our room was very clean and fresh. I took advantage of the on-site coin operated laundry machines. The only downside is there is no complimentary breakfast at this location, however there is a bistro on the main floor.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GingerP84
Nancy H, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We love to know that you found the rooms to be spacious and reasonably priced. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

very good for a one night stay; but all rooms in the front are a bit noisy from the highway. Friendly and helpful staff. Many inexpensive options for breakfast in the lobby. a bit hard to find. from the off ramps.

Room Tip: Away from highway
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this Courtyard twice now as my son is attending college close by. The staff is very friendly, the Bistro is a great area to socialize, and the hotel is freeway close. The rooms are decent size and have modern decor.

All of the rooms have recently received new 50” flat screen T.V’s as well. The beds are comfortable as well.

During our first stay we were in a room facing the courtyard and pool and I would definitely request a room on the interior as there was less ambient noise. I could hear freeway traffic all night and the trash truck loading bins from the center across the street from the exterior facing room this stay.

All that said I will be staying here again next time I come to Thousand Oaks.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Nancy H, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Not well lit and, I'm sure it's more common than I think for hotels, but there was a dead rat in the parking lot. The person that checked me in was a little rude. The location was good though. No complimentary breakfast but they have a restaurant on site and there are a couple places around. Overall though, typical Courtyard.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank bernadettecummings
Nancy H, General Manager at Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

We are sorry that you did not have a more positive experience, we will certainly look into the areas of concern and address them appropriately. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.