“Great food good vibes”

Mastro's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 238 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: S Conejo School Rd
Description: Mastro's collection of sophisticated, classic Steakhouses and Ocean Club seafood locations are recognized for their combination of world-class service, highly acclaimed cuisine, and live entertainment in an elegant yet energetic atmosphere. A truly unparalleled dining experience.
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Staff is great, informative, and attentive. Food is great, they have great steak Mac and cheese always a hit. Mashed potatoes are good. Great cocktails, I personally love the Lychee martini it was so good, real lychee pulp,never had a lychee martini ($25 I think) anywhere else. Just good food. If you’re budgeting definitely not the place for you. The Steaks can range depending if you want rib eye (about $50-60 I think) or filet mignon ($50 or more, I don’t rmerber but I know it’s around that much.) and some other type meat that they offer. They have a few seafood options which I didn’t look at. A side dish cost about-if I’m not mistaken $15-20 maybe even more. I don’t remember -that’s just the side dish though lol. They give you a free dessert if it’s your birthday as every restaurant should on someone’s birthday. Great experience take your family and splurge once in a while it’s great food and good vibes. Hope this helps you!!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Dined here midweek with friends and was very very impressed by the steak. Don't be tempted by the bread basket and don't have an appetiser is the way to fully appreciate it. It is expensive and the menu is extensive but it's good to know you can split a steak between 2 and the sides are huge so a few will be enough for the table. It was very busy and loud but the restaurant part was slightly quieter and it is still possible to have a conversation. Our waiter was patient and attentive.

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love the food here - from the steak to the Brussels sprouts. Though we tend to pop in from time to time just for their butter cake - and we do it for our birthdays. And if you really don’t want to sit at the bar and want to make a quick get-a-way then order the butter cake to go! This place isn’t cheap, though the food is great especially for that special occasion.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Very expensive. Bring your home equity credit line here but sometimes the best is worth it for special occasions. This us truly one og the best. Great everything. Drinks, all food on menu, service, menu selections. Probably best restaurant in Conejo Valley.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

We went there for a birthday dinner on a Friday night. The place was packed. Our service was slow and impersonal to overbearing. The prices are astronomically high. I had a pork chop which was $49 ala carte. You can buy a whole pig for that amount (sark). The sides were very high, $15 for mediocre asparagus, $15 for a baked potato. The ambiance is unimpressive and crowded. I'm not sure what the allure is with this place. If you have money to burn and don't care about quality have at it. I won't be back

1  Thank Mark D