All reviews other guests breakfast was delicious highly recommend this b b enjoyed the company homemade cookies big table host and hostess bed and breakfast yoga retreat excellent hosts house is beautiful fluffy towels perfect stay three nights orange juice perfect location home away from home
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this lovely B and B for our 10 year anniversary trip. The B and B is amazing and the breakfast was SO incredibly yummy!! We stayed in the Sierra room and loved it! The room and whole house are spotless and the bed and the sheets were so comfy!! We loved the sheets so much that we bought ourself some for our home, once we got back. We sat at night by the river and enjoyed the scenery! The breakfast was the best breakfast I've ever had. Seriously....So yummy!! The couple who own this place are the friendliest and sweetest people ever!! My husband called in and asked them to put a dozen roses in our room for when we arrived for our anniversary. When we got to the room I was surprised with the beautiful roses in a beautiful vase. I was so upset that I couldn't take them home with me on the plane so I had to leave them at the B and B. We'll, today a package arrived at my front door and the lovely owners of the B and B, had dried and arranged the dozen roses in the most beautiful shadow box ever. I was so surprised and so happy to have the roses from our trip. They did not have to do this, but I am so happy that they did!! Seriously, that just shows you how amazing this sweet couple is!! Thank you so much for the most relaxing, and enjoyable trip we have ever had!!! We will be back to visit you the next time we come to CA!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wanderer736812
Reviewed October 3, 2017

We spent 2 nights here. James and Jackie are a wonderful English couple that have a great location for a b and b. It is within minutes of Sequoia NP at the south end and backs up on a running stream that is a great place to relax with a bottle of wine.The room was nice and cozy and since we were from AZ it was nice to have the temperatures cool for a change. Breakfast was filling and got us through the day. Our only problem was a raven that decided to eat part of our wiper blade, but that isn't the fault of the host and hostess. Highly recommend this location and b and b for visiting the park.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike H
Reviewed September 17, 2017

We loved our stay at the Sequoia River Dance B&B. James and Jackie Revie are wonderful hosts - I have celiac so I am always concerned about dietary accommodations. The breakfasts were incredible! Coffee flowing, two courses, and great conversations with guests from all over the world. The B&B is right on the river with several seating areas, a fairy garden and a bird's eye view of hummingbirds, blue jays, woodpeckers and more. The rooms are lovely and this is the perfect place to recharge your batteries. We enjoyed our time there so much! Thank you from the bottom of our midwestern hearts!

Room Tip: Go online to see the rooms! It is quiet and peaceful - no matter which side your room faces.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chicago_Browns
Reviewed September 15, 2017

This place is run by an English couple and is located on the outskirt of the Sequoia park. The rooms are very nice and clean. Breakfast was very nice, they were extremely accommodating as we left a little early in preparing breakfast for us.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Suzanitatravels
Reviewed September 2, 2017

We enjoyed our stay here so near the Sequoia National Park and right on a mountain stream, so relaxing. The B&B was clean and quiet. We felt at home the whole time and especially enjoyed the breakfast.

Stayed: August 2017