“My Girlfriend did not wanted to leave the place”

Woodruff House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 14 Luray B&B and Inns
Luray
“My Girlfriend did not wanted to leave the place”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Me and My Girlfriend, after having a full of stressed work/job, wanted to spent some time in a calm and romantic environment. Therefore, we had decided to spent a week or so in woodruff, Luray as it was not far from my home town and one of my friend also told me about the services and location of this romantic place. Very truly, whatever i had heard or read before arriving to this place i have found much more then that and every thing was awesome. My girlfriend was really happy and satisfied. I can just say that this is place where me and my girlfriend ever enjoyed the most. Food quality, spacious rooms, staff cooperation, cleanliness, scenic views, everything was praiseworthy. I will certainly recommend that this is the excellent and perfect place to stay with your beloved one.

3 Thank fred h

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Chesapeake, VA
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We stayed at one of Woodruff Inns cabins down by the Shenandoah river about 10 minutes outside of Luray. The cabin was beautiful with a rustic decor!! The scenery was breathtaking! It was like camping but with all the amenities!! The town of Luray was only about a 10 minute drive. The neighbors were very welcoming!! And we appreciated the amazing customer service Woodruff Inn provided us with. We are very much looking forward to a trip back when we can stay longer!!

Virginia
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I and my wife went to Luray VA for spending our week end. We saw the environment of the town so we decided to spend 2 days there. I immediately checked some local guides and found Woodruff House the best among them from all aspects. We had really a great room and a great breakfast. We ate dinner at the Victorian inn it had marvelous atmosphere and the manager and his team was so polite and friendly and attended all visitors many times. It was less costly and had fabulous attractions.

4 Thank Charles C
California City, California
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I was having awesome and wonderful time at this gem Woodruff House. One of my friends suggested me this beautiful historic place. All credit goes to management and staff took lots of care to make our visit a romantic. Our room was clean, spacious and beautiful. When I compared my last year visit on other b&b I really rate this HOUSE the best.

My wife was so happy and satisfied because this beautiful House located in the attractive town of Luray in the Shenandoah Mountains. We will surely go back again on this great gem of Luray.

Room Tip: Rooms are clean, spacious and beautiful.
2 Thank Raymond J
Virginia, Illinois
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I visited Luray, VA with my wife. Luray, VA was awesome place really and I enjoyed a lot. My trip as Honeymoon was successful as one of my friends suggested me to stay at Woodruff House I booked there and I was satisfied in all aspects from food to accommodation everything was perfect! Raquel, my wife really appreciated my selection. Thank you Woodruff House!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Billy V
Canada
Reviewed 18 March 2012

My husband and I happened upon the town to Luray, Va. We liked the town and decided to spend the night. We found Woodruff House and had a great room and a great breakfast.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 20 January 2012

This was the third time staying at the woodruff house and although faces had changed, the experience was best by far. The first time we stayed, we were researching places for my sons wedding. I even had the management sit with us and help research different options. The second time was for the wedding itself. I think I was as nervous as the bride, but again the management was so helpful. This last stay was for us... Just me and my husband on a nice, relaxing get a way. Two days of being spoiled by great converstaion with Donna and the other guest, spending time with my husband, relaxing in the Jacuzzi tub and getting up each morning to the best home cooked country breakfast. We felt like we were the only ones there, but there were other guest who were enjoying their stay as much as we were. If you are looking for the older style bed and breakfast with heartfelt customer service, well the woodruff house is the place to go. You can go to any hotel and check into a room, but here is so different. You become part of their family, They care about their guest and it truely shows. Thank you for another wonderful stay and let me just say YES we will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Johnson Room
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Becky R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Luray
0.5 km away
0.3 km away
Best Western Intown Luray
22.9 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Woodstock

Been to Woodruff House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!