“Nice facility with good food and great service!”
Review of Westmark Sitka

Westmark Sitka
Ranked #10 of 44 Restaurants in Sitka
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Had breakfast, lunch and a dinner while I was in Sitka at the Westmark. The portions were large and the service was great. all of the staff at each meal were friendly and helpful. The bartenders are very nice and always make sure you are doing well. I had a hot tea and they kept making sure I had enough hot water. They kept checking in while I had my dinner to make sure everything was good. They truly care about their customers. The breakfast was great and the portion was more than enough. Lunch and dinner were the same. Nice clean place. I would return in a minute.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

This place is a popular spot for cruise ship passengers. We had nice weather and sat on the deck, which added to the experience. They employ a lot of college age servers during the summer, so if you are expecting "professional" service, you might want to lower your expectations. My wife had the "world famous" clam chowder & rated it very good but not 4 star. I had the Alaskan crab cakes and I found them very tasty as well as large! Overall, we enjoyed our meal at the Westmark.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This was my favorite meal I had while in Sitka. Everything was amazing. We had drinks, appitizers and a mian course and every bite was delicious. our waitress was helpful and always near by. the seating was comfortable and inviting. It was an amazing dining experiance.

1  Thank Roandme
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We aren’t staying at the hotel but we went this morning for breakfast. The service was great and attentive, answering our questions and everything. The restaurant seemed clean and had some pretty views. There weren’t as many options as I would have hoped for a vegetarian. The food was a little greasy for our taste and the veggies in the omelet tasted “off.” If you’re a meat lover you’ll have plenty of options. They have also considerately marked the gluten free items.

1  Thank Heather H
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Can you say Dungeoness crab omelette with a side of reindeer sausage for only $15. Omg. It was amazing! Enough said

1  Thank darenken