“So much better than MGM”
Review of Plan B Burger Bar

Plan B Burger Bar
Ranked #7 of 393 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Good times, made locally. So we had this idea. That food can bring people together in a bunch of different ways. Neighbors with neighbors. Locals with local ingredients. And bourbon lovers with bourbons worth loving. In 2006, our idea became; b Restaurants. People come here to be here. For good beer. Cool surroundings. And one burger to rule them all. Gathering is what we do. b Restaurants is where we do it.
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I had the chicken wrapped with bacon and pineapple skewers with roasted green beans and a sweet potato salad and it was really very very delicious. My husband had the squealer and the burger was good but the onion rings were not completely cooked. We had pineapple upside down cake with ice cream for dessert which was delicious the coffee was fresh and hot the waitress service was excellent. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We did a quick trip to Springfield to revisit the Basketball hall of fame, Seuss museum, and of course the new casino. Food was excellent. Hubby had the burger, I had the pulled pork sliders as my meal. Service was attentive, Ample portions, food was hot. We felt food was much better than similar concept at MGM.
Likes it so much we went back for dessert after playing at the casino.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Family and I tried this place after reading some reviews and considering the menu. Very pleased with food and service. They serve house made pickles before meal which were very good. Good beer and specialty drink menu. Truffle fries were good, also got the Cuban chicken rice bowl which was pretty good rice was a little plain. Would certainly return.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

My son and I went here for lunch after the Basketball Hall of Fame. The restaurant is actually in the building of the Hall of Fame. It’s awesome.

My son had the Impossible Burger, a plant based burger that tasted just like a regular hamburger. It’s impossible but true. It was delicious. My turkey burger was also good but if I ever go here again I will also get the Impossible Burger. Healthy and delicious!

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I'm always in search of a good burger that isn't frozen or preformed or skimpy. Plan B's Tavern Burger hit the spot! Fresh, thick, cooked perfectly and seasoned. My husband had the Baja Burger and my daughter had the Bacon Burger. We didn't order appetizers or upcharged sides-just the fries that came with the burgers. They were good as well. Service was excellent, but it was not busy at all because they'd just opened. I'd definitely go back. Mission to find a good burger accomplished!