“Fresh hamburgers”

Ranked #7 of 393 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Good times, made locally. So we had this idea. That food can bring people together in a bunch of different ways. Neighbors with neighbors. Locals with local ingredients. And bourbon lovers with bourbons worth loving. In 2006, our idea became; b Restaurants. People come here to be here. For good beer. Cool surroundings. And one burger to rule them all. Gathering is what we do. b Restaurants is where we do it.
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We ate here early on a Sat. night. The waitress was nice and explained their concept of fresh beef and chicken that is never frozen. My husband and I had hamburgers that were very good, my son had a steak that was very good also, but he said it could of been seasoned more. Waitress checked in often.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

The customer service was great but the food was average. Actually I had better! Some of my family members food was not fully cooked and one had hair in it!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Came after Big E. Quite mediocre. No seasoning on burger. Bland tots. My partner had a hair on an onion ring that he pulled out of his mouth. Yuck! Server apologized but indicated she knew management wouldn’t take the meal off. Yeah? Ok, bye. We’ll just let the board of health know.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I had the chicken wrapped with bacon and pineapple skewers with roasted green beans and a sweet potato salad and it was really very very delicious. My husband had the squealer and the burger was good but the onion rings were not completely cooked. We had pineapple upside down cake with ice cream for dessert which was delicious the coffee was fresh and hot the waitress service was excellent. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We did a quick trip to Springfield to revisit the Basketball hall of fame, Seuss museum, and of course the new casino. Food was excellent. Hubby had the burger, I had the pulled pork sliders as my meal. Service was attentive, Ample portions, food was hot. We felt food was much better than similar concept at MGM.
Likes it so much we went back for dessert after playing at the casino.