All reviews b bs fish tank baystate medical center green room across the street first floor other guests heated floors dietary needs grand piano wonderful bed and breakfast huge tv piano bar french press asian flair alice in wonderland munich haus
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Quaint, clean, and lovely, we enjoyed our one night stay here. The hostess was very nice and breakfast was delicious. If you're lugging around a lot of heavy suitcases, though, request the first floor.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2018

The place is so quaint. Rooms a tastefully decorated. Everything was clean and tidy. Love going to Bed and Breakfasts in Victorian homes. The next time I'm in Springfield hope to stay overnight. The dining room had a Alice in wonderland theme. amble parking in back.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Fantastic experience. My wife, son and I stayed for 2 nights so we could visit 6 Flags and had a great time. Our boy got to have his own space with a separate attached room with a bunk bed adjacent to our room space. Small deck, and amazing bath. The rooms and bath were extremely clean, with all the modern amenities one could ask for.

Breakfast around the grand piano dining table was an experience. With whimsy and great food combined in just the right measures. They even modified their offerings when asked by our boy.

Room tip: We had a wonderful room at the back of the Inn on the second floor - it even had a balcony!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Beautiful I love the rooms very comfortable. Air conditioning works great. I adore the outside and the basketball hoop a thumbs up from me. I like the option to cook outside and the fountain was a nice touch.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at Naomi’s Inn. We booked the Asian flair room for one night and we couldn’t believe how comfortable it was! A 70-inch TV and a king-size bed awaited us. Why didn’t we come here sooner?

Breakfast was delicious and everyone was extremely friendly. It was easy to access and check in. And there’s a lot of parking in the back. I’d definitely stay here again if I was passing through town.

Trip type: Travelled with family