“Authentic Italian”

La Fiorentina Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Springfield
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Authentic Italian pastries, gelato, espresso.. the whole yummy experience. In Springfield, you hear Italian spoken at tables where older folks meet for coffee and conversation. High quality, fresh.

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

This local Bakery offers a pretty wide selection of desserts, cannolis and cakes. I went with cheesecake was creamy with a delicious crust. My wife went with rum cake which was good.
This bakery is very good for Western Massachusetts but pales in comparison to the bakeries of Boston or New York.
Overall good place to go for late night coffee and dessert. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

On our way back from our travels, my wife read about this wonderful Italian bakery that got rave reviews. So this was a must stop to savor theses delights, especially since my wife is Italian third generation.

Upon arrival there so many selections to choose. We decided to pick a few of favorites and share. We picked the chocolate eclair, vanilla pasta cha (looks like a mini pot pie), and fig cookies.

The eclair was small but tasty, the vanilla pasta chat was most dough that was dry and tasteless, and the figs were missing from the cookies. What?? Yes, you heard it right. What a disappointment when you compare these selection to a genuine NYC or Brooklyn pastry shop.

Oh well, I guess I will have to home for real Italian food.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Anna is great. They are very attentive and the pastries are amazing. Never disappoints when you buy their products.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

Took small detour off I-91 to experience old-school deliciousness at this warm, welcoming bakery and cafe. Had delicious soup and salad, and took some outrageously tasty cookies for the road.