“Sit at the Community Table”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #28 of 485 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

This location can be busy on Sunday afternoon after church. My suggestion is to sit at the community table to avoid the wait. It sits 8 people and the people who sit there are usually nice.

The food is very good and the service is good. You can get breakfast or lunch anytime of day. I got a club sandwich and Cobb salad. My husband got breakfast; pancakes, eggs, sausage and potatoes.

Fast seating at the community table.

Date of visit: March 2017
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you enjoy our food and experienced excellent service during your visit as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 15, 2017

Went with son for breakfast. I had the waffles with ricotta added. lemon curd on top. very fluffy. The Morning Meditation drink was also great.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

When "The Egg and I" became "First Watch" I was pleasantly surprised to find a variety of healthier options on the new menu. Definitely a tasty choice for breakfast or lunch!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Ate breakfast here for 3rd time. Excellent food every time. I like the Super Foods Bowl best. Servers are friendly and good at their job. Prices are fair. Easily my favorite breakfast restaurant. Genuinely look forward to the next time I eat here.

Date of visit: February 2017
Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Thanks for stopping by! We're happy to hear that you love our A.M Superfoods Bowl and that you experienced friendly service during your visit as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Love this place for brunch!! The food is fantastic!! Many healthy options too! Great atmosphere and friendly staff! Not far off interstate, so a great spot to take a comfortable break from travel!!

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!