All reviews front desk close to numerous restaurants room was clean free breakfast night shift regular stop sausage first floor business center late check off the highway parking lot hie lobby defense couch pillows
Reviewed June 30, 2018

We always stay at this brand of lodging. Never any surprises at Holiday Inn. Always quiet, clean and comfortable beds. Pick a room away from the elevator and ice machine.Top floors are also usually the best. Good free breakfast.

Room Tip: top floors away from elevator and ice machine
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2018

Called at 4am, Just to inquire of availability. Answered phone just " Front Desk" Nothing available and no info or suggestions of anything in the area. Ask for name. Clerk hung up phone. Please Train your people and hold them accountable. No Excuse that they work nights. They should still have customer service skills or not be on the job!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Don’t stay here. Old and outdated hotel. Gone all day and come back and they never even cleaned my room. Front desk could care less. Stay anywhere else. Area is not the best either. After I checked in, they gave keys to someone else for my room. Person opened door with all my stuff there. Got no apology from staff

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

I made a reservation directly with the hotel months before our stay and was quoted a rate. Upon checking into the hotel I verbally confirmed the quoted rate with the front desk staff. When I checked out the rate was $25. per night higher than my quoted rate plus tax. I asked to speak to a manager and was told none was available.

Finally after 2 days of calling I talked to the general manager of the hotel, who refused to honor the quoted rate and adjust my bill. This is the last time I will stay at Holiday Inn.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We visited Murfreesboro for a couple of days and chose this hotel based on relatively good reviews and the price. We were pleased overall with the cleanliness and quietness of our room. When we arrived, our room was uncomfortably warm and it took a while for us to get it cooled down, even after turning the air to 68. We didn't sleep well the first night because of lumpy, too soft pillows. We purchased extra firm pillows the next morning and slept much better the 2nd night! We enjoyed breakfast each morning. There was a good selection ranging from eggs, sausage, pancakes, donuts and other pastries, yogurt, cold and hot cereals, and fresh fruit. Overall, a good stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple