“Awesome food, even more awesome message of paying it forward”

Just Love Coffee & Eatery Murfreesboro West
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Description: We're excited to bring our second shop to Murfreesboro. The shop offers all of the deliciously popular breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrees such as the Womelette, Jive Turkey, Quinoa Black Bean Salad or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Waffle. Of course, we're serving our famous hand-brewed coffees and specialty drinks which are roasted just down the road from our shop. What are you waiting for?! We're ready to serve you some Love!
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Gotta love when review apps help you find awesome places like this that would have gone otherwise ignored so thank you Yelp & Trip Advisor for helping us discover so many awesome restaurants. When choosing a restaurant I try to look for places that offer something different and unique and Just Love certainly does that with their "waffle sliders". Hubby and I decided to share the Bacon, Egg and Cheese Waffle Sliders along with a side of Tater Cakes - talk about yummy. I love how the egg was cooked into the waffle and it was loaded with crisp bacon, perfectly accompanied by maple syrup for that savory sweet vibe. The tater cakes were scrumptious as well, much better than traditional hash browns. Hopefully these places will open up nationwide because their message is one we all need these days - Pay It Forward (there is a neon sign lit up in the restaurant to let you know how many free coffees are available to those who can't afford them. The only think I didn't care for was the nitro cold brew coffee, the flavor reminded me too much of beer which I don't like.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Nice ambiance, good service, appreciate their mission and what they have to offer. Nice to have this place in Murfreesboro!

Reviewed March 28, 2018

We each had a different specialty coffee, and they were tailored perfectly to our likes. The staff was very helpful and accommodating to our several questions since we had never been there before. If you are looking for a comfortable and personalized coffee shop, this is recommended strongly for you.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Just Love is a wonderful coffee shop. Their vanilla mint chai is absolutely heavenly. I had it cold, my girlfriend had it hot. Both ways were excellent.

One of the things that I thought was nice was that you could pay for someone else’s coffee. They call it brew it forward. There is a board displayed that shows how many cups are available. What a fantastic idea.

Lovely cafe, great drinks (they also offer food), friendly staff, Just Love is a great place for a brew.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Such a cool coffee shop just to sit around with friends to chat and enjoy a good cup of coffee- which is normally what I do until my husband and I decided to eat also today. Foods were so good. Made to order and it didn’t take long for it to come out. Everything tasted good and fresh. Service is always good, staff is friendly, place is clean, and there is always parking. Love this place.

1  Thank W3694DLchris