All reviews yogurt room was clean modern furnishings stay there again desk clerk around midnight place to sleep safe area a pet friendly hotel stayed one night hot breakfast staff was friendly sausage rri fiber interstate florida
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here in my 2100 mile excursion and rested comfortably in a Pet Friendly hotel conveniently located to food, shopping, movies and more, plus local Civil War History to enjoy. Check out Stone’s River National Battlefield and Stone’s River National Cemetery...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2018

We got a great rate through Trip Advisor for the hotel. I was pleased with the cleanliness and what seemed like newly redecorated room. It was an average size with 2 queen beds. I was pleasantly surprised by the 24-hour complimentary coffee, in-room fridge and microwave! We will stay here again when we travel to Murfreesboro!

Room Tip: We stayed on a weeknight on the ground floor and at the very end of the hall. We had no problem with noise from outside or above.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Was very pleased with this hotel. I travel with my dog and usually stay at a Red Roof hotel for this reason. My room was very clean and comfortable. Morning breakfast was good also. Loved the sausage patties that you just warmed in the microwave. Employees were very respectful and I didn't have to see butt-crack every time I went down the hallways. Left a note for extra coffee for my 2nd morning. Not a problem, was there as requested. Will be back for sure.

Room Tip: I usually request a 2nd floor room so I hear no overhead noise. Stay on 1st floor with this visit, was very quiet for me.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I could not have been any more pleased with this hotel unless they amp up the breakfast. I absolutely love the non-carpeted wood-like floor as this is a pet friendly hotel so there are no pet stains. Beds were clean, bathroom was clean and everything worked. Staff was friendly and very accommodating when we asked for extra towels and pillows. The only draw back was the lack of hot breakfast but that will not stop me from returning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2018

You can always count on a Red Roof Inn. They take dogs! We were traveling with a crew of dogs and Red Roof Inn will always take them. Like the new flooring. The rooms are simple but clean. The towels could use an upgrade. The breakfast could have used a bit more flair but hey, its included in the price.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple