“Yum!”
Review of Party Fowl

Party Fowl
Ranked #188 of 486 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you're in the mood for chicken, this is the place to go. Our family of 5 decided to go here for lunch after our weekly trip to the library.

Here's what we ordered: Piggy chips (app), Hot Chicken Nachos, kids chicken tenders, kids skillet mac, and 2 Hot Chicken Tenders.

Piggy chips: Yummy chios served with a white bbq dipping sauce. The sauce tasted like horseradish mixed with something else. The more we ate the dip, the more we liked it.

Hot Chicken Nachos: My husband ordered these in the Nashville Hot Chicken flavor and could not stop raving about the flavor. He thought they were great and the "hot" was just hot enough. He actually ended up taking over half of his nachos because the serving size was huge and the heat was starting to get to him.

Kids Tenders: Two large tenders and fries. My daughter ate every bit plus one from my tender meal. She requested bbq as the dipping sauce and loved it.

Kids skillet mac n cheese: My son loved it, but didnt eat much due to eating too many piggy chips that we had as an app. We took it home and he ate it for dinner.

Two Hot Chicken Tenders: These meals come with 4 large chicken tenders in your choice of heat level. We both chose southern fried which is the lowest on the heat,scale. My daughter wasn't a fan of the tenders. Something about the flavors turned her stomach. We both felt there was a dill (pickle) type flavor in the batter. I didn't mind it, but she wasn't a fan.

Our waiter was great, too. He was helpful with the menu and very attentive with making sure our drinks were always full. Overall we enjoyed our visit, but we probably won't be back for a lottle bit. It was quite expensive for our family of five.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Wow. What a great place to hang out. Tons of parking, the staff was 100% great. Great draft beer selection and the menu choices are outstanding. Best of all are the Bloody Marys. Well done. Our new go to place

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had not eaten here yet. Other friends had so we decided to try it. I ordered chicken and dumplings. More like unseasoned soup with biscuits,vegetables and smoked chicken. Yuck... my husband got some chicken fries and cheese crap. Mozzarella cheese not good with this type of dish ends up being clumps of cheese. They have no appetizers that even sound interesting. To expensive for what you got. I like to SUPPORT local flavor but this one is not one I will ever eat at again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I didn't care for the food here. The chicken was overcooked and dry. Ive been to the one in Nashville and the food was much better. I don't know if I'll ever go back

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We have been to the one downtown we find out that this place is open so it's New Year in Murfreesboro we love their chicken livers we love the service we love the ambiance customer service the server the bartenders are amazing the food is consistent our server's name with Cliff the bartender is awesome my two my two drinks are amazing the margarita and the sunrise tequila were amazing top shelf drinks or awesome they serve brunch as well

Date of visit: June 2018