US$94
  • Breakfast included
US$122
US$107
HIExpress.com
Sleep Inn Murfreesboro(Murfreesboro)(Great Value!)
US$80
QualityInn
US$60
US$75
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanhot breakfaststay there againwafflesflat screen tvbiscuits and gravywonderful stayfridge and microwavefree breakfastbobcerealpetmtsuflorida
Reviewed March 27, 2017

I had an email conformation and upon check in was told they had no room for me. I showed them the conformation email and yet the gentleman behind the counter kept telling me I had no room. Finally, a female receptionist explained to him they had to give me a room. It's important to know I not only had a conformation, but had also paid for most of the room they didn't have for me. In the end I was given a room with 2 double beds instead of the 2.queen beds I had paid for. The gentleman also argued with me over the room rate of which was also listed on my confirmation. In the end I paid what my conformation said. I would NEVER stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lucy712017
Reviewed March 27, 2017

The Hotel was average. The staff was great checking in and out. The free breakfast was okay but have had better. The entire Hotel had an odor of mildew and moisture. It was located near where we needed to go so travel wasn't bad.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaMBoro, Director of Sales at Ramada by Wyndham Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon! We will for sure make sure to let you see your room before check in next time you stay with us to make sure you are satisfied.

Shaun Balaban
Director of Sales
Ramada Murfreesboro

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed March 21, 2017

The staff was extremely nice. I will most definitely visit again. Mr. BOB went above and beyond. And I want to personally thank everyone for a job well done. One thing that really made me happy, was seeing my babies happy and enjoying themselves. Thank you so much

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family