US$116
GardenInn.com
US$90
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$100
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$77
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$60
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againhot breakfastwafflesflat screen tvbiscuits and gravyfree breakfaststaff was very friendlybobcerealpetmtsuinterstateflorida
Reviewed March 30, 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2017

I had an email conformation and upon check in was told they had no room for me. I showed them the conformation email and yet the gentleman behind the counter kept telling me I had no room. Finally, a female receptionist explained to him they had to give me a room. It's important to know I not only had a conformation, but had also paid for most of the room they didn't have for me. In the end I was given a room with 2 double beds instead of the 2.queen beds I had paid for. The gentleman also argued with me over the room rate of which was also listed on my confirmation. In the end I paid what my conformation said. I would NEVER stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lucy712017
Reviewed March 27, 2017

The Hotel was average. The staff was great checking in and out. The free breakfast was okay but have had better. The entire Hotel had an odor of mildew and moisture. It was located near where we needed to go so travel wasn't bad.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaMBoro, Director of Sales at Ramada by Wyndham Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon! We will for sure make sure to let you see your room before check in next time you stay with us to make sure you are satisfied.

Shaun Balaban