“Inconsistent Food”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #103 of 485 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I normally like Cracker Barrel but a recent visit to this particular one was disappointing. I ordered the plate that comes with ham, meat loaf and chicken and dumplings. They were out of the meat loaf so the plate arrived without a substitute. One of my sides was also missing. The chicken and dumplings and the baby carrots arrived at room temperature. Ugh! My husband had the cat fish which he said was ok.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed June 19, 2018

My favorite time to eat at the Cracker Barrel is in the morning. They have a fantastic Oatmeal and Apples served with milk and nuts for around $6. My boyfriend likes the eggs with bacon and hashbrowns. Each table has a game or two on it. This restaurant gets extremily bussy on Sundays so expect to wait. They have a large general store in the front of the restaurant. There is ample parking. One thing I don't like about the Cracker Barrel is their are no booths, only tables.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Another of my favourite restaurants in America had 2 meals here on this visit, the store in nice to look round with great gifts and candy. Service is second to none and the catfish is highly recommended melts in your mouth

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Great breakfast, lunch and dinner. Food is always good, but sometimes served cooler than I prefer. I like my food served hot

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2017

This location was easy to spot from the interstate, easy to access, and has plenty of parking. The service was fast and friendly and the food was excellent as expected. We really enjoyed stopping at this Cracker Barrel.

Date of visit: November 2017