“Brunch”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

We had a pleasant experience here today although we waited 30 minutes to be seated and about 10 minutes before the server arrived and then again for drinks and to order. After ordering we waited a full 30 minutes for our food. If you need/want to have l-o-n-g conversations, this is your place. Once the food finally arrived it was delicious. I loved the egg in the hole and my husband loved his omelette with blueberry muffin. Pastries are their specialty. I do wish my meal had come with fruit instead of an odd salad.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

My mom and I were in town to visit my daughter so we decided to eat here. When we 1st arrived we noticed a lot of people waiting and many more empty tables with no one sitting at them. Some tables were dirty, some were clean. We waited approx 30 min before we were finally seated where we had a clear view of the kitchen. I noticed that a lot of prepared food was being placed in the window for pickup and waitresses and waiters just seemed to walk by the prepared food and ignored it. Meanwhile, tables remained empty while many people kept waiting. When we finally got our food it was cold ,of course, because we could see tons of food just waiting! His place obviously has poor management and I do not recommend eating here. The staff does not work together and they seemed to not want to be there.

1  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed March 18, 2018

I typically only review a place if it is extremely good or extremely bad. In this case, our dining experience was horrendous.

We arrive to the restaurant and it is packed with the Sunday after church crowd. There is a 25 minute wait, which is understandable because a lot of people were there. Once we are seated and walk into the dining area, we notice 5-6 empty tables that are all dirty and have not been cleaned off. If these tables were cleaned immediately, they could have seated many of the other parties waiting and easily cut the wait time in half.

Once we were seated, Tristan waited on us. It was very apparent he did not want to be working today. He brought us our drinks and finally returned to take our order. We waited. And waited. And waited some more. We were starving and just wanted our breakfast. From where we were seated, we had a straight-shot view of the kitchen and the orders being sat there for the waiting staff to take. We saw the cooks sit our food there and were relieved because we were so hungry. Tristan walked past us about a dozen times, and never once grabbed the food. It sat there for 25+ minutes, including other tables' food as well. Different waiters and waitresses eventually brought us our meals.

I must say, I have never been brought cold food at a restaurant, but today was the day that that changed. When I put butter on my waffle, it didn't melt. The eggs were EXCRUCIATINGLY cold. We were starving though, and had already waiting what seemed like a lifetime, so we ate. Meanwhile, the dirty tables we passed upon being seated were still dirty and there was still a wait.

This place has a great menu with great potential, but it is obvious that the management is nothing short off atrocious. By watching the cooks, they were preparing and cooking the food at a fast pace, but the waiting staff was slacking immensely. The cooks were constantly running out of room when sitting the food up on the shelf to be taken to its table.

I think its safe to say that we will not be returning. Cold food, dirty tables, and a long wait is unacceptable. Next time I want breakfast, I'll go to Waffle House or Cracker Barrel instead.

1  Thank Karly C
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We have visited mimi's across the us and this was one of the worst dinners we have ever experienced
Our food was cold and extremely salty.
The portions are extremely small and food quality very poor. Our plates were dirty and we had to ask for new clean silver ware and bread plates
Very disappointed will not go back

1  Thank jej302
Reviewed February 22, 2018

Chicken crepes were wonderful, the salad so good but the muffins in the bread basket WOW!!!! Our server went out of his way to make sure all was good with our table. Would definitely eat here again.