“Fall off the bone ribs”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 463 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 23, 2015

Now to be honest, Fall off the Bone Ribs is what the marquee inside said. Guess what ? It's so true ! I love to indulge in a full rack of ribs from time to time. I typically only eat half and bring the other half home. These were so good, I ALMOST didn't bring them home, but I managed to maintain my composure by enjoying all the side items. So in addition to my meal, my family enjoyed theirs pretty nicely too. Ribeye, chicken and shrimp were their orders.

Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

Cheddar's serves great food in a neat environment at very reasonable prices. Their potato soup is great as well as their salads and dressings. Can be crowded at rush hour.

Reviewed November 6, 2015

I've eaten here every time I am in Murfreesboro. The staff is very friendly and show it by their smile. I always order chicken strips. These are not your ordinary chicken strips. They are huge! I still can't believe the price value. AWSOME! I recommend this restaurant highly. If you leave hungry it's your own fault.

Reviewed October 27, 2015 via mobile

Go there often. The food is always good, good size servings and reasonably price. My family loves it!

Reviewed October 14, 2015

My family and I go to this place about twice a month with our family.
The servers have always been nice and friendly and the food has always been good.
Sometimes , there is a wait for a table so it's better if you go during the slower times.