“Good Food and Beer Menu”

The Boulevard Bar and Grille
Ranked #60 of 486 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Wanted to go to a local place where I could also get a beer while I was in town. Found this place on Yelp and decided to try it out. It's a little confusing to get to, especially if driving, you need to go behind the building and there is a back entrance.

Once inside I sat at the bar, and was quickly approached by a bartender. She gave me the menu, and said she'll give me a few minutes to figure out what I wanted.

I ended up getting a local beer (can't remember the name), and a burger. The burger ended up being a little overcooked, and the fried egg was also overcooked, but it was still tasty. They had a pretty large menu, so there is a lot of options.

I'd definitely go back if I was ever in town again.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed April 19, 2018

My family went to Boulevard Bar & Grille for dinner and had a great experience. The menu has many options and the prices are reasonable. Our server was very attentive and, consequently, got a bigger tip than I normally give. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who's hungry! LOL

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

The Boulevard is definitely a place I will go over and over again. It’s a staple of MTSU. As a student, I don’t go here regularly but I do go for special occasions because the food and atmosphere is so good. When my uncle comes to visit, we go to the boulevard. Good test grade? Boulevard. Done with classes? BOULEVARD. The burgers are delicious, especially the Bistro burger and the menu is huge!!! I haven’t had a bad thing from here. The price is a little expensive but no more than what you would expect from like Chili’s or Applebee’s and the food is way better.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I recently threw a surprise birthday party for my husband where the private room was used at The Boulevard. I have to tell all of you that the staff were amazing and so helpful in the planning and execution of the event as well as the serving during the event. The food was outstanding! Several in our party had never been to this restaurant before and loved everything about it. It was a super fun experience. If you need an event space, you should call for availability.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

DO NOT USE YOUR DEBIT CARD OR CREDIT CARD AT THIS RESTAURANT! The server at the restaurant charged me three times for my meal. They have only refunded me once and I've given them about three weeks to refund my money.The server took my card and charged me three times. I received a refund immediately for the first charge that they made. It has taken 3 weeks to get my money back. It's not a lot of money, but I believe this business lacks customer service and is unethical. Food was good and they had a nice setup. The server was friendly. If you are going, I highly recommend that you pay with cash. Jeff, the GM offered me a gift card for more than the amount I spent at this establishment. After this incident, I will NEVER step foot in this business again. Why the heck would I want a gift card? I just want MY MONEY back. The assistant manager got it right the first time, but the GM hasn't resolved the issue in three weeks and at least five e-mails. RIDICULOUS. Poor customer service from Jeff. Samantha, the assistant manager was helpful though. Shouldn't have to BEG to get back money that belongs to me, even if it isn't that much. REMEMBER: PAY WITH CASH. Jeff says he refunded it when I complained the first time and is pending. It does not take 3 weeks for a transaction to go through on an account.