“Always Great!”

Opah Greek Grill
Ranked #4 of 440 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The best gyro in town! Everything is always fresh. The friendly staff is a plus! My son, which is a picky eater, loves it, also!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

While we were in town last week I had read the reviews on this place and thought it would be awesome for a "quick bite" when we were in a hurry. We actually came here with a lot of time to spare and were excited to take the time to enjoy our food!
The service was great the people were really very nice. We came right before a rush and our food was made pretty quickly and the portions are a good amount. However, the food is just NASTY. This is not Greek food for one. I ordered the Pork Soulvaki plater and my husband got the Lamb Gyro. The rice that came with the plates was flavorless and tasted old. The salad that is served with the plate is literally just a mess thrown on top of the other food! Nasty presentation. I ordered a piece of Baklava and took a bite of it only to SPIT IT OUT! Who spits out Baklava??? Baklava is the most delicious thing in the world! I had no idea it could taste like a shoe sole! Very disappointed in this place! HUGE LET DOWN!!!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Good gyros. Quality and quantity is good. I recommend this restaurant if you want middle Easter food.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Ate here based on reviews. Good was very good. Huge portions. Only has seating for about 15 people. Food is served in Styrofoam plates, with plastic forks. But, it was delicious. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Great food. Friendly folks. Usually get served pretty quick. We usually come here about 2 x month.Sometimes more often.