“Snickers Blizzards!!”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #17 of 18 Dessert in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

The Dairy Queen will make you a great blizzard and hand it to you upside down to show you its thickness.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Went with family for treats. Absolutely horrifically slow service. Only one DQ associate out of 5 seemed to have any sense of urgency. The service has been this way for years. We have patronized this DQ location for the last time. Management is absent.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

Boy was I disappointed !!! I ordered and paid for a large ice cream cone and questioned the attendant when he handed me the smallest large I've ever seen. He shrugged his shoulders and said that's it. A terrible act of shabby service and I'll avoid this location from this day forward. Management needs to replace this fellow with someone that cares about his customers. Wow what a travesty!!!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

The food was good, but it took forever to receive it. It was unfortunate that there was only one person working the register. She attempted to take orders, deliver orders, and keep the front counter moving smoothly. Management needs to commend that young girl for being a mover and a shaker...but it did nothing to impress this customer overall.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I love DQ... even a nasty DQ will get a 3... that being said, I want to make sure proper credit is given to this particular location. This is the cleanest fast food style restaurant I've ever visited. The food we got was excellent and the service was top notch. Every employee was smiling and the whole place felt happy! I will return here again on my next drive through Tennessee without a doubt!!