“BBQ & Ribs- Wonderful”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed November 15, 2016

BBQ & RIBS are great !! Jerry is a great guy that gives to the community... He and his food is Greatly appreciated !

Reviewed November 14, 2016

A little out of the way and doesn't look like much but the BBQ ribs and wings are to die for. It is great to support a local restaurant rather than the big chains.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

This is truely the best BBQ in the Murfreesboro area! Been going there for years for the BBQ, the Friday All You Can Eat Catfish, and now Ice Cream! Recently remodeled to seat more hungry folks like myself. It's the place to be if your hungry!!! They also cater your events!

Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

Slick Pig is a great little hole-in-the-wall restaurant with awesome food! They have recently remodeled which has opened up the place for a lot more seating. The smoked wings are by far the best item on the menu. The brisket is ok, and the pulled pork is pretty good. You can't beat the price, and it's a fun place to eat. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed November 8, 2016

When we arrived, there were approximately 7 people in front of us in line and only three tables filled in the restaurant. We arrived just after they opened for the day. Quickly, more people came in and the line was then backed out the door. My husband and I both ordered pork BBQ on a potato. After ordering, we found a table and waited. By the time the entire line was waited on, every table was filled inside the restaurant, along with a few tables filled on the outside patio. We waited 45 minutes for our two potatoes, but not before everyone within the restaurant had their food and had been eating for a very long time. All we can guess is....our order must have been lost. When we got our potatoes, they were not even hot. The majority of the cheese was in the tray, not even on the potato. Presentation was poor at best. I can't express how bad a potato taste when its not warm. I really had high hopes for this place. But, first impression did not leave a great taste in our mouths. Others around us had a better presentation when their food was brought out and they seemed to be enjoying their food. We even saw steam rolling off several plates...so they must have had an "off" moment with our order. I must say though, that every employee we encountered had a great attitude and smile. Everyone was very friendly. Therefore, I boosted my rating from poor to average, because of the experience around me.