“Excellent ribs”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

If you want ribs this is the place for it
1/2 rack will feed two easy hush puppies are tasty Fries and fried pickles and you can share for only about $13, I heard their wings are out of this world , I have been their twice but I got ribs next time it's wing time.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I try to go at least one time per week. Fast, friendly and great food!

If you are in Murfreesboro, you have to stop by and try it for yourself!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Great Barbecue! Love the potato salad and slaw. Not a fancy place, but wonderful food at a good price. Also GREAT For take-out.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We have been here many times over the years. It is a family favorite! The wings are amazing (my personal favorite), the ribs never disappoint and the BBQ is always great. But don't forget the delicious sides! Turnip Greens and Corn Bread ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I just had to write a quick review. First I wanted to say that I am not a huge “wings” fan, but after reading the reviews I ordered the wings, ribs, and cake. The first two were amazing. The meat fell off the bone and was delicious.