“bbq at it's finest”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Excellent bbq and they will do special orders for occasions as well. Could not do any better for bbq and the staff is always pleasant and easy to work with.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Love this place for delicious bbq and even better smoked wings! Beyond yummy! Food is always hot and fresh, lots of sides to pick from and easy take-out ordering. All bbq and wing lovers must eat here!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018

Some of the best BBQ I've had . The best find is the Smoked wings . Absolutely fantastic !
After 3 visits , We haven't had a bad meal there.
Highly recommendable !

Reviewed October 17, 2018

Yesterday, 10/16/2018. a "MUST" if you are "up/down" I-24!!! Take 81B off ramp E. to
S. Rutherford Blvd, turn R, past Publix on L, past Wal-Mart on R to Main, turn L.!!!

Lunch: Had the #-1; 5 wings, 1-side, Drink. $6.95. + 1/2 pint Brunswick Stew. $2.95.
* Smoked Wings; "a bit dry" for my taste(it was 2 PM), I like "kinda" moist. 4 *
* Fried Green Tomatoes; 5 * !!! Best, so far, I've had in TN. KILLA !!!
* Brunswick Stew; 4.5 * . Very tender "meaty", rich broth/gravy, need bit more veggies.
* Jojo's Fruit Tea; 5 * !!! Rated "BEST" by Publix Supermarkets!!!

I drove 30 + - miles(from Nash.)...I will do it again !!!

Mr. Bar/Restaurant Reviewer...Independently Financed and Selective.
* 20 + - yrs. Fine Food/Wines, N. Cali., SF., Oakland, Napa/Sonoma Valleys, Russian
River, Santa Rosa and MORE.

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

I ate here at least every week in college! When we come visit we have to eat here. The new building is beautiful my kids are picky but they gobble up all the food. My husband loves Bbq and is very critical. He has deemed this top 5 Bbq he has ever had! Go eat here now!