“Outdoor Seating!”

Peter D's
Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to Peter D's, the newest concept in the Demos Family of Restaurants. The Demos family has built a strong reputation in the Middle TN Region for providing exceptional food and service and Peter D's is no exception, located right outside of the Avenue's shopping area in Murfreesboro. Peter D's offers a beautiful, casual atmosphere with a sense of humor- perfect for a date night, night out with the girls, guys night out to watch the game, or a fun night with your family. Enjoy a fantastic concoction at our cozy bar or catch the game and eat dinner in our dining area or on the outdoor patio. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Peter D's offers a diverse menu that is sure to please everyone ranging from a gourmet Peanut Butter Bacon Sandwich (PB Extreme) to a generously cut and equally tasty New York Strip. Other unique favorites include the ever popular Rueben Fritters for an appetizer and the unbelievably delicious Death By Quinoa Chocolate Cake (perfect for ANYONE but especially those with gluten sensitivity). Peter D's menu is sure to please any palate!
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

My son and I went to dinner at Peter D’s in Murfreesboro Tn. The restaurant has a very inviting atmosphere and wait staff. However, it was such a beautiful day that we decided to enjoy our meals outdoors.

The dinner menu choices and service were excellent. I ordered the BBQ ribs with sweet potato fries and a cheesy quinoa on the side. My son had the candied dry rub ribs with fries and a baked potato.

Both meals were very good. My son preferred the BBQ ribs with a sauce but that didn't stop him from demolishing the dry rubbed ribs. We will definitely dine at Peter D's again. The restaurant is very clean and well maintained. Check it out.

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Four of us ate dinner at Peter D's while in Murfreesboro. The atmosphere was pleasant, but the service was sometimes rushed, sometimes non-existent.

The food was low-mediocre. I ordered the Thai Chicken Quesadilla. It was very good. However, two of the party ordered the steak tips and found them to be nearly inedible because they were so tough. Another ordered the fish of the day, flounder. It was very "fishy" tasting.

Our waitress was very pleasant when we could find her, but she was so over-worked that our needs sometimes went unnoticed. Our entrees were served shortly after our salads were served.

1  Thank bbstx
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Several of my friends and I met at this restaurant for lunch to catch up. We sat and talked for hours and laughed. We had a great waitress and the food was very good. I had the beef tips monterey and everyone at the table thought mine looked very good as they were. Great place for friends to meet.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Occasionally you find a place where the staff make a huge difference - for us, one of those places is Peter D's. The food was good and we'd certainly return, it just lacked the WOW factor. We had the Delmonico (served while it last), Trigger fish and bleu cheese toast appetizer (made on home made French loaf and probably the culinary high light of our meal). The staff, which were very busy on a Saturday night, helped us understand the menu and even had great suggestions for the meal. They were very honest in their opinions of the offerings in a very professional manner. They made our visit enjoyable and gave us a better reason to return.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Service was off the hook. Server was very attentive but not hovering and bothersome. Perfect balance. Ordered nacho and pico for ap.... Very good. Very fresh crisp perfectly seasoned chips. Pico was extremely fresh and flavorful. Now for the "hot chicken" . This is really why I went. I have had "hot chicken" at every Nashville restaurant available . This "hot chicken" was another level. The flavor was a 10. The tenderness of the chicken was a 10. The heat was a 10. The chicken was moist without being greedy as hell. A 10. I had a Margarita cocktail their "signature" it was fresh, crisp, strong and a 10. Overall experience of service , freshness, presentation , taste and quality was outstanding for the prices. Definitely will be going back.

2  Thank Jasen J
Kcdemos, Owner at Peter D's, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Wow!! Thank you so much for the review-- so glad to hear that service and food exceeded expectations!!! Thank you so much and hope to see you again soon!!! Do you mind if we share your review?

Thanks-