“Quality Ice cream”
Review of Baskin-Robbins

Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #13 of 20 Dessert in Murfreesboro
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Good location near shopping. Friendly staff. Great selection. Just a little bit pricey. A special treat.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Meet my brother here about once a summer and we sit and eat ice cream and watch the traffic. Is a good place for eating ice cream and shooting the bull the ice cream is great.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

This location is right of the interstate ( see my picture ) . The staff was very friendly and helpful to my twin boys and two nephews. At the counter, they had gourmet pop corn samples. The prices are fair. If we are in the area again, we will stop by.

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

This location has friendly staff. Products are what you would expect. Prices are fair too. When in the area I would visit again.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

I like that they have picnic tables outside. When it's warm we go on Tuesdays for the deal and sit outside as a family and laugh.