“Its on the way home”
Review of White Castle

White Castle
Ranked #183 of 463 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Got here after a Dr. appointment around 11 am just before the traffic. Got 3 burgers and fries as usual to go. They always taste the same just add the regular mustard when I get home. 3 and fries are just enough. The only problem with this place is the location, hard to get into and out. Traffic is a bear.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Living in Tx I miss the White Castle burger, my grandkids loved the in fact we ate there twice, and you got to try the fried pickles and for variety try some of the burgers with cheese, you'll love them. On the way out of town we ordered 20 burgers (half w cheese) and fries to go on the road and all were gone before the first 100 miles. Should of got more

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Wait until you get further in... this is attached to a gas station and part of a Popeyes. It's a WC burger but the quality and love aren't in it. Seating is limited and it felt a little sketchy. The older lady taking orders was very sweet.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

While attending a conference in Murfreesboro, my wife wanted to visit the nearby shopping Mall. While travelling on local streets, low and behold a White Castle! Being originally from the NorthEast U.S. now living in the south, it is a rare sight to see a White Castle. My wife indulged me and we stopped for a quick bite. The place is understaffed! Public area needed cleaning. Staff was overworked by the number of patrons but remained cheerful and helpful throughout our visit. Saw a little tike spilled his order on the way to their table, as did the counter person. Order was quickly replaced before the parent could even ask! Very nice folks there,just give them some help to do their job better, they have a winning attitude.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

I didn't expect this place to be inside a gas station!! It was very busy but the staff kept up with not much waiting time.. I didn't expect a gormet meal.. We went for nostalgia reasons more than taste... It was ok... Not as good as I remember from years back..