“ms”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #127 of 463 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

The waffle house was clean service was very prompt server was very polite and attentive I would say it’s one of the better managed that I’ve been to lately Will definitely go again

Reviewed December 8, 2017

It's a Waffle House. The food's the same everywhere. Here, the service is great, the staff are friendly, and the area is safe.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

On Friday Nov. 10 I visited and there were 3 customers in the place & 4 servers behind the counter. Orders arrived 30 minutes later cold & not as specified. So hungry replacements not requested. When I paid I was greeted with how was your meal. Ok I responded considering it was over cooked & cold. She replied, have a nice day as she snatched my 24 bucks. Decided to try again Sun. Nov.12 after ordering beverages & food no one came back for over 45 minutes. Meanwhile the folks behind us had their meals replaced 4 times for a variety of reasons. Finally we got up and left as starvation was setting in. When I offered to pay for our hot chocolates on the way out the server announced" your food is ready". I said give it to the folks at the end of the counter they have been waiting longer than us. Will never eat there again. definintly not up to Waffle House standards. Worsed ever.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

The Waffle House on Armory was under renovation so we visited one that was about 2 miles down the road. Busy busy place because of the influx of eclipse visitors. We waited about 10 minutes for a booth (not a bad wait) ... as soon as someone got up, someone sat down ... didn't wait long for our food ... steak and eggs for me, chocolate chip waffles for the grand girl! Good food, decent coffee (coffee is important!), friendly service. As packed as the place was, the entire staff was running around with smiles on their faces, no sniping at each other or customers.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

When I was a student at the University of Illinois from 1958 to 1962, my colleagues and I used to take a break after putting out the last edition of the college newspaper by having a midnight snack at the Toddle House. Or was it the Waffle House? At some point, they became one in the same. Today, there are 2,100 Waffle House locations in 25 states, mostly in the South where the breakfast chain is a regional icon. Oh, you can order lunch and dinner at Waffle House, from chili to bacon Angus cheeseburgers to grilled chicken salad to Texas bacon patty melts. But Waffle House made its reputation on around-the-clock breakfast. It is the most profitable restaurant chain in the country with a 16-item menu. Try the all-star special, a waffle, two scrambled eggs, grits, toast and bacon, sausage or ham. How about steak and eggs? A 10-ounce T-Bone steak or pork chops or country ham or grilled chicken or a 5-ounce steak. Our favorites? I order a 10-ounce steak with two scrambled eggs, toast with strawberry jam, grits, hash browns and sausage. That keeps me going for a whole day on the road. My wife opts for a pecan waffle with strawberries. The thing about Waffle House is it brings back so many fond memories of the past.

4  Thank Taylor B