“Delicious!!”
Review of Gyro Tabouli

Gyro Tabouli
Ranked #5 of 437 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was delicious!!!! The service was awesome. They were so kind and made sure everything was perfect. Next time I’m in Murfreesboro I will definitely come back.

1  Thank mayamrn

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We were passing through tried this place out. We had the best spanakopita ever. The gyros were delicious and huge! Hummus also great. Friendly service. Must stop if in the area. Very reasonably priced for the portions.

2  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Love this place. Great food and service every visit. After a 4 times eating there, I feel like family. A must try.

1  Thank unijustice360
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Had to stop traveling to Nashville. Checked out a quick review online and was not disappointed. Large portions and fresh food.

2  Thank DT0420
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I have been going to this Gyro restaurant for the four going on five years I have been aquatinted with Murfreesboro. The owner always remembers me and greets me with a warm smile. Aside from the sweet southern charm service, the food is spectacular! I have seriously NEVER been disappointed. I now no longer have frequent access to Gyro Tabouli however I make it a point to come get some yummy food. Highly Recommend.

2  Thank adcockae