See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

I made reservations well in advance for this stay. I was 7 hours from home and I was traveling with a chronically ill child. When I went to check in, they copied my driver's license and proceeded to check me in. The lady at the reception desk said, "hmmm, I can't find your reservation anywhere. I've put your name in ten different ways." I proceeded to show her my email confirmation for the reservation and she still insisted that I had no reservation. All she said was, "not sure what happened but I don't have any rooms. Sorry" My husband (home) called customer service and they verified that they could see my reservation just fine. In other words, they gave my room away. I still have not received a call from their manager. The only consolation I have is that it looked dirty and disheveled. Would never consider staying there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jodiz678
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that there was an issue with the reservation. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Wood Springs Suites is in a great location near I- 24 for travelers. Near a variety restaurant on Old Fort Park Way and surrounding area. Management and staff are very friendly and professional. Rooms are very clean and quiet with great rates. New renovations are being done to the hotel which made my stay even more enjoyable.

Room Tip: Ask for new renovationed rooms. Good rates for exented stays!!!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 17, 2018

I've stayed at the Wood Springs before and have had a good stay. But on 2/16/18 I traveled back to Murfreesboro Tn. and again stayed at the Wood Springs to find that they have remolded some of the hotel. I was put in one of the all new remolded room and had a excellent stay. Very clean quiet room great management and very helpful staff.

Stayed: February 2018
Stephen S, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Reviewed February 15, 2018

I checked into Wood Springs for a one week’s stay and have extended my stay to over two months now. The hotel has great rates for extended stays. The staff is great to work with they are very friendly and always ready and willing to help with your needs. The normal rooms are clean comfortable with there own kitchenettes. Wood springs has a all new remolding to the hotel underway I have been moved to a all new remolded room which is great all new flooring paint furniture beds and more. I will recommend Wood Springs to all of my friends family fellow travelers. Wood Springs great job!!!

Room Tip: All new remolded rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Reviewed October 24, 2017

was told i would receive my refund within 14 business days in Aug 2017. Still no refund issued the stay was a nightmare and csr is very unprofessional the stay was aug. 19 2017, it was the by far a nightmare, I had a non smoking room and men smoked by the elevator on that floor, the air unit didn't work I call maintenance x2 never came, when I arrived the house worker bc nothing was clean about it! there was urine on the bathroom floor it had been there awhile bc it had started to form a nasty thickness and collecting items in it. the sheets had stains so we sleep on our beach towels and underneath our own blankets and didn't use the pillows that once the pillow case was off you could see things. the blinds would shut, on the first floor there were two pit bulls one brown and one gray allowed to walk around bc the owns left their door open several times with no leash and the rep stated they don't look over 80lbs and seem friendly. I paid cash I took pictures of everything even her placing it in an envelope with my room number then placing it in the safe bc she was rude and shady. I've been promised my refund in the amt of 215.96, from Vivian O'day to be sent overnight to the murfreesboro location so I could pick it up bc I'm moving that was on the 19th of Oct., when I call the location their rude and very disrespectful. I spoke with Jonathan on 10/24/17 he wouldn't allow me to spk with his manager spoke over me while I was asking what was going one bc he too had stated I should have been able to pick it up from the murfreesboro location on 10/12/17, but now he doesn't knw what happen. he hung up in my face. was told in sept that I would be refunded within 14 business days still no refund, then corp Vivan o'day stated 215.96 would be overnited to the location in murfreesboro within 24-48 hours no refund, Jonathon in client relation stated the same, on 10/24/17 he refused to allow me to spk with his mgr, and stated he didn't know what has happened to my refund, refused to give his mgr name or contact information.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. It upsets me to hear that you were not happy with our staff and the refund issue. I am sorry for your experience. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are retraining the staff on customer service skills and resolved the refund issue. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.