“Busy place”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

Stsrbucks needs more locations here. Place is constantly busy it seems. I usually only have black coffee, and it was fine here, except not very hot, which is unusual at a busy starbucks. Plenty of staff on site, constantly bantering back and forth.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed September 18, 2017

This is a pretty good Starbucks, usually quick with lots of employees. The only complaint is you have to ask for the drinks you have preordered. Other stores have them on the counter where you can just pick them up on your own. Main complaint about all Starbucks is they don't have enough bakery items in the morning and are often sold out.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

This starbucks seriously expect to wait 15 to 20 mins for your drink. I have never been to a slower starbucks before.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

I've never been to a slower Starbucks before in my life. They're nice people and they're products are fine, but I'm literally writing this review in line because I have so much time to kill that I thought about writing this for at least 5 minutes before actually writing it. This is at least the 10th time I've been to this specific store and it's ALWAYS slow. Get it together guys, seriously.

....

Still waiting for my drink...

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Wow I ran past this place early in the morning and it was as if the were giving away the place was packed. I checked it out myself and the staff were great and friendly I truly love this location. Good service, good coffee and all around good

Date of visit: May 2017