“Delicious food”

The Alley on Main
Ranked #3 of 486 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A friend we were visiting while traveling took us here for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. There was no wait, the food was delicious, the service was good, and since this was a birthday trip, I got a free tasty dessert. I would absolutely go back here when visiting Murfreesboro again.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant presents food in unique ways. There is always something for everyone on the menu. Hope you’ll try it and seee for yourselves.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Finally decided to eat here after noticing it’s always busy. I’m glad I did! Service was excellent and the food, delicious! I had the blackened catfish tacos and my husband and I shared a slice of their Birthday cake from the dessert menu. We will be back to enjoy an evening meal and try their whiskey flight!

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

This is my very favorite restaurant in the Boro. Always consistently delicious, friendly attentive wait staff, and personable and caring owners. Excellent price points and a variety of tasty specials. You can’t go wrong at The Alley on Main!

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Great place for business lunch! Service was exceptional. Cute place with a swanky touch. Had the pork chop sandwich...who knew!?!?!???? Definitely recommend them!